Gazette Date: 26/07/2016 - Last Date: 31/08/2016
Category No: 189/2016
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their Profile.
1. Department : Health Services
2. Name of Post : Radiographer Gr.II
3. Scale of pay : `22200-48000/-
4. Number of vacancies : 3 (Three)
The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is
earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancy noted above and that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of the currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities (For other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see part 2 of the General Conditions).
1. B.Sc.(MRT) (Medical Radiological Technology) Degree or its equivalent from a recognised university and approved by Para Medical council, Govt. of Kerala and Atomic Energy Regulatory Board
2. (a) A pass in Pre-degree or its equivalent or 10+2 Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as compulsory subjects at the +2 level or its equivalent recognised by the Govt. Of Kerala.
(b) Pass in 2 years course in Diploma in Radiological Technology (DR) awarded by the Director of Medical Education, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent from any recognised university.