Gazette Date: 26/07/2016 - Last Date: 31/08/2016
NCA – DISTRICT WISE SECOND NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration system exclusively from
qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of communities of Kerala State viz
Viswakarma, for NCA vacancy for selection to the under mentioned post.
1. Department : Jails
2. Name of post : Male Warder
Note : Differently abled candidates and women candidates are not eligible to apply for the post.
3. Scale of pay : Rs.10,480– 18,300/- (PR)
4. Number of vacancies : Unit wise Thrissur (This unit includes Kottayam, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur Districts) Category No. Community No of Vacancies
Viswakarma 2 (This is the Second NCA Notification owing to the paucity of the candidates relating to Viswakarma Community in the Ranked List published on 29.09.2015 for the above post in response to the notification published in the Gazette dated 13.04.2009 Cat. No. 88/2009)
(i) Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the communities other than those notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
(ii) Ranked list will be prepared for Thrissur unit in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published by the Commission shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above community, but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following dates in the following unit as detailed below Name of Unit Date of publication of Ranked List Category No. Thrissur 02.08.2006 175/2003
(iii) The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on unit basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (MS) No 92/80/Home dated, 24.09.1980. A candidate advised for appointment in one unit from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another unit unless he completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former unit. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD dated 02.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one unit are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (Only from candidates belonging to Viswakarma
6. Age : Viswakarma: 18-39. Candidates born
between 2.1.1977 and 1.1.1998 (both
dates included) are eligible to apply for
this post. (Including age relaxation
specified in Para 2 (i) of the General Conditions)
Note :- For other concessions allowed in upper age limit, the maximum age limit shall in
no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of
this Notification except para 2(i)
(1) Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination. Rule 10 (a) (ii) of KS & SSR is applicable.
(2) (i) Must possess physical fitness as specified below:- Must have at least 165 cm height and must be 81.3 cms round the chest on full exhalation and must have chest expansion of at least 5 cms.