Gazette Date: 26/07/2016 - Last Date: 31/08/2016
SEOCND N.C.A .NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” from
qualified candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe community in the State of Kerala for
selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Physics
3. Scale of pay : U.G.C. Scale
4. Number of vacancies : Scheduled Tribe – 1 (One)
Note:- The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this
notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies
earmarked to the above community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates
during the currency of the Ranked list published on 28.09.2006 for the post. This is the
second NCA notification for the post owing to non-availability of qualified candidates
belonging to the above community as per the first NCA notification (Gazette date
26.12.2014, Category No. 594/14).
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (Only from candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe Community)
NOTE: Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than the above
will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6. Age : 22-45. Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1994 (both dates
included) are eligible to apply. [Including the relaxations in para 2 (i) of General conditions]
Note:-For other conditions regarding age relaxations, see Para (2) of the General
conditions except para 2(i).
7. Qualifications 1. Masters Degree in Physics with atleast 50% marks or its equivalent and good academic record. [In the case of Scheduled Tribe candidates].
2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the subject concerned specifically
conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state
government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be
given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.