Gazette Date: 26/07/2016 - Last Date: 31/08/2016
NCA - STATEWIDE
FIRST N.C.A .NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” from qualified candidates belonging to LC/AI community in the State of Kerala for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Microbiology
3. Scale of pay : U.G.C. Scale
4. Number of vacancies : LC/AI – 1 (One)
Note:- The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 28.02.2011(Category No. 210/2008) for the post.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (Only from candidates belonging to the LC/AI reservation group)
NOTE: Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than the above will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6. Age : 22-43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1994 (both dates
included) are eligible to apply[Including age relaxation as per para 2(i) of the general
Note:- For other conditions regarding age relaxations, see Para (2) of the general
conditions except para 2(i).
7. Qualifications 1. Masters Degree in Microbiology with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record.
2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the subject concerned specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.