Gazette Date: 26/07/2016 - Last Date: 31/08/2016
FOURTH NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited Online only by ONE TIME REGISTRATION from qualified
ST candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Mathematics
3. Scale of pay : U G C Scale
4. Number of vacancies : Scheduled Tribe – 4
Note : The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this
notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies
earmarked to the above community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates
during the currency of the Ranked list published on 07.05.2010 for the post. This is the
fourth NCA notification for the post owing to non availability of qualified candidates belonging to the above community as per the first NCA Notification (Gazette Date. 31.12.2010, Category No. 494/2010), Second NCA Notification (Gazette Date.16.07.2012, Category No. 388/2012) and Third NCA Notification (Gazette Date 26.12.2014, Category No. 596/2014).
5 Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging to the reservation group mentioned in this notification. But applications of 'SC' candidates will be considered in the
absence of 'ST' candidates.
Note : Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than those mentioned in this
notification will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6 Age Limit : 22-45. Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 1.1.1994 (both dates included) are eligible to apply.(as per the age relaxation described in para 2(i) of general
Note:- For other conditions regarding age relaxations, please see para (2) of the General Conditions (except Para 2(i)).
7. Qualifications :
1. Masters Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks or its equivalent and good academic record.(in the case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates)
2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.