Gazette Date: 26/07/2016 - Last Date: 31/08/2016
SECOND NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration scheme exclusively
from qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of SC community of Kerala State
for NCA recruitment to the under mentioned post.
1. Department : NCC/Sainik Welfare Department
2. Name of post : Last Grade Servant (Ex-servicemen only)
3. Scale of pay : ` 8,500 – 13,210/-
4. Number of vacancies : Community wise Kollam – SC - 02 (Two)
(i) Conventional type applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in .
(ii) Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the communities other than those notified will be summarily rejected. In the absence of candidates belongs to SC community applications of ST will be considered.
(iii) A Ranked list will be prepared for above district in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published by the Commission shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above community, but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following dates in the following district as detailed below. Name of District Date of publication of Ranked List Category No. Kollam 12/11/2012 239/2008
(iv) This is the second NCA Notification issued for the SC Community since candidates were not available in response to the I NCA Notification published in the Gazette dtd 31.12.2013 as category No 637/2013
(v) The candidate belonging to above reservation community shall submit application for the post to Kollam District where the vacancy is existing for their communities and shall note the name of the district against the relevant column of the online application.
(vi) The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after
five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
vii) In addition to the post of Peon and Chowkidar, Posts of Lascar Watchman etc
earmarked for Direct recruitment as per the amendment in GO.No. 475/78/GAD
dtd. 17.10.1978 for Last Grade Service Special rules, will also be considered.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging to SC
6. Age : 18-50. Candidates born between 02.01.19662and 01.01.1998 (both dates included). (Including Military Service and other benefits mentioned at para 2 of the General Condiditons under Part II of this notification)
7. Qualifications :-
(i) Must be able to read and write Malayalam or Tamil or Kannada.
(ii) Must be an Ex-servicemen.
Note:- Rule 10 (a) ii of part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
(1) Differently Abled candidates and female candidates are not eligible for appointment to the post of Watcher, Night Watcher, Watchman, Night Watchman and Lascar.
(2) Candidates from the Ranked List prepared in response to this notification will be advised for appointment as per turn against Head Quarter vacancy also.