Gazette Date: 30/06/2016 - Last Date: 03/08/2016
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned
post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates should register
as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
Candidates who have already registered can apply through their Profile.
1. Department : Kerala Legislature Secretariat
2. Name of Post : Offset Machine Operator Gr.II
3. Scale of pay : `13210-22360/- (PR)
4. Number of vacancies : 3
The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list of selected candidates
published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum
period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new
list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is
earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancy noted above and that may be
reported to the Commission in writing during the period of the currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : 18.36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other
Backward Communities (For other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see part 2 of the General Conditions).
1. A pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification.
2. Diploma in Printing Technology from a Govt. recognised institution.
KGTE/MGTE (Lower Certificate) in Machine work or VHSE in Printing Technology or its
equivalent qualification with Two years experience in operating Offset Printing Machine from a Govt. recognised institution.