Gazette Date: 30/06/2016 - Last Date: 03/08/2016
FIRST NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited only Online from qualified candidates of Latin Catholics/Anglo Indians community of Kerala State for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government service. Before applying for the post the candidate shall register as per One Time Registration Scheme through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
1. Department : Vocational Higher Secondary Education
2. Name of Post : Non Vocational Teacher in Geography (Junior)
3. Scale of pay : ` 16180 – 29180 (PR)
4. Number of vacancies : 1 (One) LC/AI The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community, but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 07.07.2015.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging to Latin Catholics/Anglo Indians community of Kerala State only)
Note:- Applications submitted by candidates belonging to communities other than the above
mentioned community will be summarily rejected. Individual communication regarding rejection of
their application will not be issued.
6. Age limit : 23–43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1993 (both dates included) are only eligible to apply for the post, including the relaxation as per para 2(i) of the General Conditions.
7.Qualifications : I Post Graduate Degree in Geography with not less than 50% marks awarded
by any of the Universities in Kerala or an equivalent qualification obtained after a regular course of study.
II 1) B.Ed Degree in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
2) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed.Degree acquired after a regular course of study in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the universities in Kerala.
3) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in item (1) and (2) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
4) In the absence of B.Ed. Degree holders, candidates having Masters Degree with not less than 50% marks and who have passed SET will be considered. Preference will be given to candidate having Ph.D or M. Phill or qualified Junior Research Fellowship/NET. The teachers appointed under this provision will have to acquire B.Ed.Degree at their own expense within 5 years from the date of entry in service.
5) Persons who have acquired M.Ed in the subject concerned after a regular course of study and recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala are exempted form B.Ed qualification. III Must have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of Non-Vocational Teacher conducted by Government of Kerala or by the Agency authorized by the State Government.