Gazette Date: 30/06/2016 - Last Date: 03/08/2016
Category No: 172/2016
NCA - STATEWIDE
SECOND N.C.A .NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” from qualified candidates belonging to Other Christians (OX) community in the State of Kerala for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Physical Education
3. Scale of pay : U G C Scale
4. Number of vacancies : OX - 1 (One)
Note:- The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancy earmarked to the above community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 22.01.2014 for the post. This is the second NCA notification for the post owing to the non availability of qualified candidates belonging to the above community as per the first NCA notification (Gazette dated 26/12/2014 Category Number. 595/14).
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (Recruitment from candidates belonging to reservation group mentioned above)
Note: Applications of candidates belonging to community other than the above will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6. Age : 22 - 43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included) are eligible to apply. Adult members of scheduled caste and their children when such adult members are converted to Christianity, the upperage will be relaxed upto 45. [For other conditions regarding age relaxations see Para (2) of the general conditions except para 2(i)].
7. Qualifications :
1. Masters Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record .
2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.