Gazette Date: 30/06/2016 - Last Date: 03/08/2016
Category No:185/2016 & 186/2016
FIRST NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration system exclusively from qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of OBC, LC/AI communities of Kerala State for NCA selection to the under mentioned post.
1. Department : NCC/Sainik Welfare Department
2. Name of post : Last Grade Servant (Ex-servicemen only)
3. Scale of pay : ` 8,500 – 13,210/-
4. Number of vacancies : Community wise
OBC Alappuzha-01(One) Cat.No.185/2016
LC/AI Palakkad-01(One) Cat.No.186/2016
(i) Conventional type applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in .
(ii) Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the communities other than those notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
(iii) Separate Ranked lists will be prepared for above district in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published by the Commission shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above community, but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following dates in the following districts as detailed below. Name of District Date of publication of Ranked List Category No.
Alappuzha 05.12.2012 239/2008 Palakkad 27.09.2012 239/2008
(iv) The candidates belonging to the above reservation communities shall submit application for this post to the concerned districts where the vacancy is existing for their respetive community and shall note the name of that district against the relevant column in the online application.
(v) The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher
posts when notified.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging to OBC,LC/AI communities only).
6. Age : 18-50. Candidates born between 2.1.1966 and 1.1.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (Including Military Service and other benefits mentioned at para 2 of the General conditions under Part II of this notification)
7. Qualifications :-
(i) Must be able to read and write Malayalam or Tamil or Kannada.
(ii) Must be an Ex-serviceman.
(Note:- Rule 10(a) ii Part II of KS & SSR is applicable)
(1) Differently abled candidates and female candidates are not eligible for appointment to the post of Watcher, Night Watcher, Watchman and Night Watchman.
(2) Only one common Rank List will be prepared to the various post included in the Last Grade Service.
(3) Candidates from the R/L prepared in response to this notification will be advised for appointment as per turn against Head Quarter vacancy also.