Gazette Date: 30/06/2016 - Last Date: 03/08/2016
II NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only from qualified Muslim candidates for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION'. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their Profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the
name of candidate and date of photo taken in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
"If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Tickets for 15 days from this date.
Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination."
1 Name of the firm : State Farming Corporation of Kerala Limited.
2 Name of Post : Driver Grade II/Tractor Driver
3 Scale of Pay : F 919015780
4 Number of vacancies : NCA – Muslim1( One)
The above vacancies are existing at present. The Ranked List published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above
community but remain unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 23.07.2007 for the post. This is the II NCA Notification published due to the non availability of candidates as per the notifications in the Gazette dated 18.11.2003 (Category No. 159/2003) & Gazette dated 30.12.2010 (Category No. 431/2010) for the post.
2) The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of the candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty , whichever is earlier.
5 Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment .(Candidates belonging to Muslim Community only.)
Note: Application submitted by Candidates belonging to other than Muslim Community will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to such candidates.
6 Age :1839( born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.1998) (both dates included). (Including the relaxation as per para 2(i) of General conditions)
Note :1 The provisional hands working in the Kerala State Road Transport Corporation will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of Five years from
the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the Corporation. But the regular employees of the Kerala State Road Transport Corporation
are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern noting the commencement
and termination of provisional service with the post held. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the corporation. (For other conditions regarding the age relaxation see para 2 ii,iii,iv,vi and xii of the General Conditions)
7. Qualifications:1. Pass in Standard VII (New) or its equivalent qualification.
2. Current driving licence with endorsement to drive heavy motor vehicle and Tractor. Heavy duty driving licence issued after 16.1.1979 must have endorsement both for heavy goods and heavy passenger vehicles and the applications of candidates possessing licence with only one endorsement will be summarily rejected.
3. One year's experience in driving heavy motor vehicles in a Government/Quasi Government institution or a Registered firm.
4. Medical fitness as per Motor vehicles Act and Rules. The Medical Certificate (In original) issued in the prescribed form by a Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon regarding the
physical fitness and a Medical Certificate regarding the vision from an Ophthalmologist in Government Service in the prescribed format must be produced as and when called for by the Commission.The
prescribed forms of Medical Certificates are given below.
5. Physically handicapped persons are not eligible to apply for the post.
6. Candidates should possess current driving licence throughout all the stages of selection process as on the last date for receipt of application in this office and also on the date of written test, practical test,interview etc.,(i.e from the last date of receipt of application onwards without any break).
7. T he proficiency in driving will be assessed by conducting a practical test.