Gazette Date: 30/06/2016 - Last Date: 03/08/2016
SECOND N.C.A. NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited Online only by “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” Scheme from qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of Scheduled Tribe community in the State of Kerala against NCA vacancy for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Social Justice
2. Name of Post : Caretaker (Female)
3. Scale of pay : ` 10480-18300
4. Number of vacancy : Scheduled Tribe-1
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above mentioned community but remain unfilled and also against vacancies that may arise due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list No. 322/14/SSIV This is the Second NCA Notification issued due to the paucity of candidates belonging to the above community after the issuance of 1st NCA Notifiction vide Category No.733/14 published in the gazette dated 31.12.2014
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribe community only)
NOTE: Applications submitted by the candidates belonging to communities other than Scheduled Tribe Community will be rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be issued to them.
6. Age : 18-41 [Only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post including the relaxation as per para 2 (i) of the General conditions.
Note : For other conditions regarding the age relaxation, please see part 2 of the general conditions
except para 2 (i)
(1) Pass in Pre-degree Examination of any recognised University.
(2) Experience for a period of One year as Caretaker in any approved Juvenile Institution in Government or approved Children's Home like Orphanages etc. approved by the Central Board/Director of Social Welfare Department/Government