Gazette Date: 30/06/2016 - Last Date: 03/08/2016
Category No: 159/2016
Applications are invited online only by ONE TIME REGISTRATION SCHEME from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Town and Country Planning
2. Name of Post : Assistant Town Planner (Departmental Quota)
3. Scale of Pay : R 20,740 – 36,140/- (Pre-revised)
4. Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said
list against the vacancies noted above and also that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment from Departmental candidates with requisite qualifications in the Kerala Town and Country Planning subordinate service. (Candidates working on provisional basis are not eligible to apply for the post)
Note:-1. The Rules regarding reservation of appointment mentioned in Rule14 to 17 of
General Rule under the KS&SSR 1958 will not be applicable to this selection.
2. As per G.O.(P)No.22/2001/LSGD dated,31.01.2001, in the absence of suitable hand for appointment by transfer, the post shall be filled up by direct recruitment.
6. Age limit : 18-50, only candidates born between 01/01/1998 and 02/01/1966 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. (Including age relaxation in Part.II of General Condition)
7. Qualifications:- 1. (a) Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Town and Country
Planning or Regional Planning/City Planning
(b) Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture or Physical Planning from a University/Institution recognized by the Government