Gazette Date: 30/06/2016 - Last Date: 03/08/2016
Applications are invited online only by ONE TIME REGISTRATION scheme from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Kerala Medical Education Service
2. Name of Post : Assistant Professor in Periodontics
3. Scale of Pay : `15600-39100/-
4. Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked List published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies reported to the Commission in writing, during the period of currency of the list.
(For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see Para 2 of the General Conditions)
7. Qualifications:- Assistant Professor
(1) Post Graduate Degree (MDS) in Periodontics from a recognised University approved by the Dental Council of India.
(2) State Dental Council Permanent Registration.
(3) Three years Teaching Experience.
Note:- The Post Graduate study period for Medical subjects will be considered as teaching experience for appointment as Assistant Professor provided the candidates have undergone Residency Programme during the Post Graduate Course period and in the case
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : 24 – 41, Only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1992 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. Candidates from other Backward Communities, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible for usual age relaxation. of candidates who have passed the Post Graduate course without undergoing residency programme a certificate shall be produced by
the candidate from the Principal of the College to the effect that the
candidate has got teaching/clinical work experience during the Post
Graduate Course period.
Note:- KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) ii is applicable.
In the absence of candidates with the above
qualification candidates with following
(1) BDS Degree from a recognised University
(2) State Dental Council Permanent Registration
(3) Hospital Experience for six months as House Surgeon or Dental Surgeon.
- will be considered for the post of lecturer (scale of pay `8,000-13,500/-)