Gazette Date: 30/06/2016 - Last Date: 03/08/2016
FIRST N .C.A. NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited Online only by “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” from
qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of Scheduled Caste community of Kerala
State for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Drugs Control
2. Name of Post : Analyst Gr.III
3. Scale of pay : ` 11070-18450/-
4. Number of vacancy : Scheduled Caste – 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above community but remain unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 04.04.2014 with Ranked List No.205/14/SSIV for the post (Category No. 180/2010 with gazette date 30.06.2010)
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (From among candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste community only).
NOTE: Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than Scheduled Caste will be summarily rejected. Individual communication regarding the rejection of their application will not be issued.
6. Age Limit : 21-41 [Only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1995 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. [Including the relaxation as per para 2(i) of the General conditions.]
Note: For other conditions regarding age relaxations, please see Para (2) of the General conditions. Except para 2(i)
Degree in Pharmacy of a recognised University Note : 1. Direct recruitees shall be on training for six months from the date of joining in service. Probation shall commence after successful completion of training
2. KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) ii is applicable.