Gazette Date: 14/06/2016 - Last Date: 20/07/2016
Category No: 124/2016
SECOND NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only under ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION SCHEME’ from qualified candidates belonging to Other Christian community in the state of Kerala for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. This is
the 2nd NCA notification due to the non availability of qualified candidates belonging to the O.X. community for the undermentioned post notified as Category No.118/2015 published in the Gazette dated, 29.04.2015.
1. Department : Medical Education Service
2. Name of Post : Senior Lecturer in Anaesthesiology
3. Scale of Pay : As per UGC norms
4. Number of vacancy : Other Christian (OX) -1 (One)
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment from candidates belonging to the O.X. community.
Note: Applications submitted by candidates other than the community mentioned above will be rejected. No individual rejection memo will be issued.
6. Age Limit :- 21-49 : (Only candidates born between 02/01/1967 and 01/01/1995 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post.
Note:- Members belonging to Scheduled Caste who had converted to Christianity after attaining adulthood and their children are
eligible for age relaxation up to 50 years. Such candidate should be born between 02.01.1966 and 01.01.1995 (both
dates included). (including the relaxation mentioned in Para 2(i) of the General Conditions)
Note:- For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see para 2 of the General Conditions except para 2 (i).
7. Qualifications: Senior Lecturer
(i) M.D. (Anaesthesiology)/DNB (Anaesthesiology)
(ii) Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (Travancore Cochin Medical Council)
Note: DNB qualification must be acquired from a Medical College, which is recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala.
In the absence of candidates with the above qualification, candidates with the following qualifications will be considered for appointment as LECTURER (As per UGC norms.)
1. MBBS Degree from a recognised University
2. Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (Travancore Cochin Medical Council).