Gazette Date: 14/06/2016 - Last Date: 20/07/2016
FIFTH NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online by ONE TIME REGISTRATION Scheme from ualified Scheduled Caste candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Urdu
3. Scale of pay : UGC Scale
4. Number of vacancies : 1 (One) (SC)
Note : The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 12.01.2009 for the post. This is the fifth NCA notification for the post
owing to non availability of qualified candidates as per the first NCA Notification (Gazette date 31.12.2010, Category No. 486/2010) Second NCA Notification (Gazette date. 16.04.2012, Category No. 57/2012) Third NCA Notification (Gazette date. 30.04.2013, Category No. 82/2013) & Fourth NCA Notification (Gazette date: 25/11/14, Category No. 469/14)
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (Only from Scheduled Caste. But applications of Scheduled Tribe
candidates will be considered in the absence of Scheduled Caste candidates).
6. Age Limit : 22 45. Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included) are eligible to apply. (For other conditions regarding age relaxations, please see para (2) of the General Conditions) except para 2 (i)
7 Qualifications 1. For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates Masters Degree in the subject concerned with atleast 50% marks or its equivalent and good academic record .
2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the subject concerned specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam. Note (i) Candidates who have obtained Ph.D Degree in the subject
concerned are exempted from passing the NET examination. (G.O.(MS)No.86/07/H.Edn dated 19.06.2007) (ii) For recruitment to various posts under these rules, Degrees awarded by the Universities recognized by UGC alone shall be considered.
(iii) KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) ii is applicable.