Gazette Date: 14/06/2016 -Last Date: 20/07/2016
Category No: 125/2016
FOURTH NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by ONE TIME REGISTRATION from qualified Scheduled Caste candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Statistics (NCA – SC)
3. Scale of pay : U.G.C Scale
4. Number of vacancies : Scheduled Caste - 3 (Three)
Note : The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 08.06.2010 for the post. This is the Fourth NCA notification for the post owing to non availability of qualified candidates belonging to the above community as per the first NCA Notification [Gazette dated 14.10.2011, Category No. 338/2011], Second NCA Notification [Gazette dated 15.11.2012, Category No. 564/2012], Third NCA Notification [Gazette dated 25/11/14, Category No. 471/2014]
5 Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment only from Scheduled Caste candidates. But applications of Scheduled Tribe
candidates will be considered in the absence of SC candidates.
Note : Applications of candidates belonging to community other than those mentioned in this notification will
be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6 Age Limit : 22-45, Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included) are eligible to
apply. [For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see para 2 of general conditions given in the notification except the relaxation in para 2 (i)]
7. Qualifications : 1. Masters Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks or its equivalent and good academic record. 2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the State Government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal preference shall be
given to candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
(i) Rule 10 (a)(ii) of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
(ii) Candidates who have obtained Ph.D Degree in the concerned subject are
exempted from passing the NET examination.
(G.O (MS) No: 86/07/H.Edn dated 19.06.2007)
(iii) For recruitment to various posts under these rules Degrees awarded by
the Universities recognized by UGC alone shall be considered