Gazette Date: 14/06/2016 - Last Date: 20/07/2016
SECOND N.C.A .NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” from qualified candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste community in the State of Kerala for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Sanskrit (Jyothisha)
3. Scale of pay : U.G.C. Scale
4. Number of vacancies : Scheduled Caste – 1 (One)
Note:- The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancy earmarked to the Scheduled Caste community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 21.12.2010 for the post. This is the Second NCA notification for the post owing to the non availability of qualified candidates belonging to the above community as per the first NCA notification (Gazette Dated 31/12/2014, Category Number 703/2014)
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (Recruitment from candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste) (Applications of Scheduled Tribe candidates will be considered in the absence of Scheduled Caste candidates.)
NOTE:Applications of candidates belonging to community other than Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6. Age : 22-45. Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included) are eligible to apply. [For
other conditions regarding age relaxation, please see para 2 of the General Conditions, excluding para 2 (i).]
1. Masters Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks. (MA Sanskrit- Jyothisha).
2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
Note: (i) Candidates who have obtained Ph.D Degree in the concerned subject are exempted from passing the NET examination.
(G.O.(MS)No.86/07/H.Edn dated 19.06.2007)
(ii) Whenever the requirement is for Lecturer in a particular subject to be taught in Sanskrit, candidates with MA (Special) in the subject to be taught alone shall be eligible for selection. (GO(P) No.41/94/H.Edn dated 21.03.1994, GO(P) No. 114/94/H.Edn dated 06.08.1994)
(iii) For recruitment to this post, Degrees awarded by the Universities recognized by UGC alone shall be considered.
(iv) Rule 10 (a)(ii) of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.