Gazette Date: 14/06/2016 - Last Date: 20/07/2016
Category No: 131/2016
FIRST N.C.A .NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited Online only, after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” through the Official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission, from qualified candidates belonging to Muslim community in the State of Kerala for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Music
3. Scale of pay : U.G.C Scale
4. Number of vacancies : Muslim – 1 (One)
Note:- The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancy that remain unfilled due to the unavailability of Muslim candidates in the Ranked list published on 30/10/2010 for the post.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment. (Only from candidates belonging to Muslim Community.)
NOTE: Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than those mentioned in this notification will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6. Age : 22 – 43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included) are eligible to apply
(Including the relaxations in para 2(i)). [For conditions regarding other age relaxations, see Para 2 of the
General Conditions except para 2(i)]
7 Qualifications :
1. Masters Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record .
2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam. Note: (i) For PhD holders who have passed Masters Degree prior to 19.09.1991,
50% marks for Masters Degree shall be sufficient. (GO (MS) No 2/07/H.Edn Dated 4.1.2007) (ii) Candidates who have obtained Ph.D Degree in the concerned subject are exempted from passing the NET examination. (G.O.(MS)No.86/07/H.Edn dated 19.06.2007) (iii) For recruitment to the above post, Degrees awarded by the Universities recognized by UGC alone shall be considered.
(iv) KS & SSR part II Rule 10(a)ii is applicable.