Gazette Date: 14/06/2016 - Last Date: 20/07/2016
FIFTH NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by ONE TIME REGISTRATION from qualified Other Christian (OX) candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Mathematics
3. Scale of pay : UGC Scale
4. Number of vacancies : 1 (One) - [Other Christian (OX)]
Note : The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 07.05.2010 for the post. This is the fifth NCA notification for the post owing to non availability of qualified candidates belonging to the above community as per the first NCA Notification (Gazette Date
31.12.2010, Category No. 494/2010) Second NCA Notification (Gazette date. 16.07.2012, Category No. 389/12) Third NCA Notification (Gazette date 15.10.2013, Category No. 347/2013) and Fourth NCA Notification (Gazette date :31.12.2014,
Category No. 713/14).
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (Only from candidates belonging to Other Christian community)
Note: Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than the above will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6. Age Limit : 22 - 43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included) are eligible to
apply. The adult members of schedules caste and their Children when such adult member are converted to Christianity the upper age limit will be 45 years. (For other conditions regarding age relaxations, please see para (2) of the General Conditions except para 2(i) )
1. Masters Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record .
2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the subject concerned specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam. Note (i) For PhD holders who have passed Masters Degree prior to
19.09.1991, 50% marks for Masters Degree shall be sufficient. (GO (MS) No 2/07/H.Edn Dated 4.1.2007)
(ii) Candidates who have obtained Ph.D Degree in the subject concerned are exempted from passing the NET examination.
(G.O.(MS)No.86/07/H.Edn dated 19.06.2007)
(iii) For recruitment to various posts under these rules, Degrees awarded by the Universities recognized by UGC alone shall be
(iv) KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) ii is applicable.