Gazette Date: 14/06/2016 - Last Date: 20/07/2016
FOURTH NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by ONE TIME REGISTRATION from qualified Scheduled Caste candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Mathematics
3. Scale of pay : U.G.C Scale
4. Number of vacancies : Scheduled Caste – 13 (Thirteen)
Note : The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 07.05.2010 for the post. This is the Fourth NCA notification for the post owing to non availability of qualified candidates belonging to the above community as per the first NCA Notification [Gazette dated 31.12.2010, Category No. 494/2010], Second NCA Notification [Gazette dated 16.07.2012, Category No. 387/2012], Third NCA Notification [Gazette dated 31.12.2014, Category No. 714/2014].
5 Method of appointment Direct Recruitment (Only from candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes). But applications of
Scheduled Tribe candidates will be considered in the absence of Scheduled Caste candidates.
Note : Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than Scheduled Castes/Schedules Tribes in this notification will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6 Age Limit 22-45, Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included) are eligible to
apply. [For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see para 2 of the general conditions, except para 2(i).]
7. Qualifications :
1. Masters Degree in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks in the case of Schedules Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates or its equivalent and good academic record.
2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the State Government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal preference shall be given to candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
(i) Candidates who have obtained Ph.D Degree in the concerned subject are exempted from passing the NET examination.
(G.O (MS) No: 86/07/H.Edn dated 19.06.2007)
(ii) For recruitment to this post, under these rules Degrees awarded by the Universities recognized by UGC alone shall be considered.
(iii) Rule 10 (a)(ii) of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.