Gazette Date: 14/06/2016 - Last Date: 20/07/2016
SECOND N.C.A .NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited Online only by “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” from qualified candidates belonging to OBC Communities in the State of Kerala for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Arabic
3. Scale of pay : U.G.C Scale
4. Number of vacancies : OBC – 1 (One)
Note:-The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 07.12.2009 for the post. This is the second NCA notification for the post owing to non availability of qualified candidates as per first NCA Notification (Gazette date: 31.12.2014, Category No. 720/14).
5. Method of appointment1 : Direct Recruitment. Only from candidates belonging to Other Backward Community.
NOTE: Applications of candidates belonging to community other than those mentioned in this notification will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6. Age : 22 – 43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included) are eligible to
apply. Including age relaxation as per para 2 (i) of the general conditions. Note: For other conditions regarding age
relaxations, see Para 2 of the general conditions of the Gazette notifications, excluding para 2(i).
7 Qualifications :
1. Masters Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record .
2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
Note: (i) For PhD holders who have passed Masters Degree prior to 19.09.1991, 50% marks for Masters Degree shall be sufficient.
(GO (MS) No 2/07/H.Edn Dated 4.1.2007)
(ii) Candidates who have obtained Ph.D Degree in the concerned subject are exempted from passing the NET examination.
(G.O.(MS)No.86/07/H.Edn dated 19.06.2007)
(iii) For recruitment to the above post, Degrees awarded by the Universities recognized by UGC alone shall be considered.
(iv) KS & SSR part II Rule 10(a)ii is applicable.