Gazette Date: 14/06/2016 - Last Date: 20/07/2016
Category No: 121/2016
Applications are invited from qualified Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates of Kerala State for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be the one taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of the candidate and the date of photo taken should be recorded in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
1. Department : Kerala Higher Secondary Education
2. Name of Post : Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Physics (Special Recruitment for SC/ST)
3. Scale of Pay : 16,980 – 31360/4.
No. of vacancy : 1 (One)
Note: The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked List of the selected candidates published by the Commission shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year is published. Recruitment will be made for the above
vacancies and also for the vacancies reported for Special Recruitment from SC/ ST during the pendency of the list. Candidates against vacancies exclusively reported for Scheduled Tribes will also be advised from this list and only in the absence of Scheduled Tribe candidates in this list that fresh notification for Scheduled Tribes for vacancies reserved exclusively for them will be issued.
5. Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment (Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates)
Note: Applications received from candidates other than Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates will be rejected. Individual communications regarding the rejection of their applications for the above reason will not be issued.
6. Age : 20 45
Only Candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1996 (including both the dates) are eligible to apply for this post .
(No other age relaxation will be allowed)
Note: In the absence of qualified candidates within the age limit the upper age limit shall be relaxed up to 50 years. But in no case the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 (Fifty) years.
I. Master's Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a Qualification recognised as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by any University in Kerala.
II (1) B.Ed in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognised as equivalent thereto by a University in Kerala.
(2) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in concerned subject, B.Ed. degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
(3) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in items (1) and (2) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognised as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
M.Sc.Ed. in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by the National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT) Must have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of Higher Secondary School Teacher conducted by the Government of Kerala or by the Agency authorized by the State Government.