Gazette Date: 14/06/2016 -Last Date: 20/07/2016
FIRST NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only under ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION SCHEME’ from qualified candidates belonging to Viswakarma community in the state of Kerala for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Medical Education Service (Dental Colleges)
2. Name of Post : Assistant Professor in Oral Medicine & Radiology
3. Scale of Pay : R 15,600 – 39,100/- + R 7,000 AGP
4. Number of vacancies : Viswakarma – 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked List published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancy earmarked for the Viswakarma community but remain unfilled and also against vacancies
that may arise due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published as detailed below:
Sl.No. Date of publication of Parent Ranked List Category No. 1. 28.12.2009 43/2009
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment from candidates belonging to the Viswakarma community.
Note: Applications submitted by candidates other than Viswakarma community will be rejected. No individual rejection memo will be issued to such candidates.
6. Age limit : 24-44 : (Only candidates born between 02/01/1972 and 01/01/1992 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for
the post. (including the relaxation mentioned in Para 2(i) of the General Conditions)
Note:- For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see para 2 of the General Conditions except para 2 (i).
1. Post Graduate Degree (MDS) in Oral Medicine & Radiology from a recognized University approved by the Dental Council of India.
2. State Dental Council permanent registration.
Note: 1. KS&SSR Part II Rule 10(a)ii is applicable.
2. Provisional Registration with any Dental Council will not be accepted.
In the absence of candidates with the above qualification candidates with following qualifications:
(1) BDS Degree from a recognised University
(2) State Dental Council Permanent Registration
(3) Hospital Experience for six months as House Surgeon or Dental Surgeon.
- will be considered for the post of lecturer (Scale of Pay ` 8,000-13,500/- )