Gazette Date: 14/06/2016 - Last Date: 20/07/2016
Category No:135/2016 & 136/2016
SECOND N CA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by one time registration from qualified candidates belonging to the undermentioned communities in the state of Kerala for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Insurance Medical Services
2. Name of post : Assistant Insurance Medical Officer
3. Scale of pay : ` 24,040-38,840/-
4. Number of vacancies: Scheduled Tribe - 10 (Ten) (Cat. No: 135/2016) L.C./A.I - 2 (Two) (Cat. No: 136/2016)
The above vacancies are now in existence. Separate Ranked Lists will be published for the communities mentioned above. The Ranked Lists published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above communities but remain unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 04.02.2011 for the post. This notification is made consequent to the non availability of qualified candidates for the 1st NCA Notification dated 15.11.2013 for the Category No.425/2013 for ST and for the 1st NCA Notification dated 31.12.2012 for the
Category No.687/2012 for L.C/A.I
5. Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment (from among candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe and L.C/A.I communities only)
Note:- Applications submitted by candidates other than above communities will be rejected. Individual communication regarding the rejection of their application will not be issued.
6. Age Limit: For ST candidates : 21-47 (Only candidates born between 02.01.1969 and 01.01.1995) (both dates included)
For L.C/A.I. candidates : 21-45 (Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1995) (both dates included) (Including the relaxation as per Para 2(i) of the general condition)
Note: For conditions regarding age relaxations, please see Para 2 (except 2(i) of part II General Conditions
(1) M.B.B.S. Degree
(2) Permanent Registration with the Travancore-Cochin Medical Council.
Note: 1. Rule 10(a)(ii) of Part II KS &SSR is applicable.
2. Candidates who have registered themselves with other State/Central Medical Council may also apply, but they will have to get themselves registered under Tranvancore Cochin Medical Practitioners Act before joining duty.
3. Those who are appointed in the post should serve for four (4) years during the first 10 years of their service (including the period of
training) anywhere in India or any Foreign Country under defence service or services connected with defence. Those who have completed 45 years of age will be exempted from the above compulsory Medical Service.