Gazette Date: 12/05/2016 - Last Date: 15/06/2016
Category No: 101/2016
III rd NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited through One Time Registration Scheme from qualified candidates belonging to reservation groups of under mentioned community only in Kerala State for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Higher Secondary Education Department
2. Name of Post : Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) - Mathematics
3 Scale of pay : ` 16,180 – 29,180/-
4. Number of vacancies Other Christians (OX) – 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The ranked list published as per this notification
will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the
above communities but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of
the ranked list published for the post with effect from 07.07.2008. This is the Third NCA
notification for the post due to the non-availability of qualified candidates notified in the
Gazette dated 30.11.2009, 16.04.2012 as per Category Nos. 425/2009 & 72/12 respectively
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (from Other Christians (OX) Community Only).
Note: The applications of candidates belonging to other than the community mentioned in this notification will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6 Age limit : 20-43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. (Including relaxations in para 2(i) of the General Conditions).
1. For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see para (2) of the General
Conditions (except para 2(i)).
2. In case of adult members of Scheduled Caste converted to Christian religion and their
Children, the Upper age limit shall be 45 years. i.e. candidates born between 02.01.1971 and
(1) Master's Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by any of the Universities in Kerala.
(2) (i) B.Ed Degree in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
(ii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed Degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
(iii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in items (i) and (ii) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
M.Sc. Ed in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by the National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT).
(3) Must have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of Higher Secondary School Teachers conducted by Government of Kerala or by the agency authorized by the State Government.
Note : 1) Rule 10(a)ii of Part II KS &SSR is applicable.
2) Persons who have acquired M.Ed. in the subject concerned recognized by any University in Kerala are exempted from B.Ed qualification.