Gazette Date: 12/05/2016 - Last Date: 15/06/2016
Category No: 100/2016
NCA – STATE WIDE FOURTH NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by ONE TIME REGISTRATION from qualified Ezhava/Thiyya/Billava candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in French
3. Scale of pay : UGC Scale
4. Number of vacancies : Ezhava/Thiyya/Billava -1 (One)
Note : The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 18.04.2011 for the post. This is the fourth NCA notification for the post owing to non availability of qualified candidates belonging to the above community as per the first NCA Notification (Gazette Date 16.04.2012, Category No. 43/2012) Second NCA Notification (Gazette date. 31.08.2013, Category No. 276/2013) Third NCA Notification (Gazette date 31.12.2014, Category No. 705/2014).
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (Only from candidates belonging to Ezhava/Thiyya/Billava community)
Note: Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than the above will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6. Age Limit : 22 - 43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1994 (both dates included) are eligible to apply.
(Including the relaxations in para 2(i)) . Note:For conditions regarding other age relaxation please
see para 2 of the General Conditions except para 2(i))
1. Masters Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record .
2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam. Note: (i) For PhD holders who have passed Masters Degree prior to 19.09.1991, 50% marks for Masters Degree shall be sufficient. (GO (MS) No 2/07/H.Edn Dated 4.1.2007)
(ii) Candidates who have obtained Ph.D Degree in the subject concerned are exempted from passing the NET examination. (G.O.(MS)No.86/07/H.Edn dated 19.06.2007)
(iii) For recruitment to various posts under these rules, Degrees awarded by the Universities recognized by UGC alone shall be considered.
(iv) KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) ii is applicable.