Gazette Date: 12/05/2016 - Last Date: 15/06/2016
Category No: 102/2016
I s t NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited through One Time Registration Scheme from qualified candidates belonging to reservation groups of under mentioned communities only in Kerala State for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Higher Secondary Education Department
2. Name of Post : Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior)- Sociology
3 Scale of pay : 16,180-29,180/-
4. Number of vacancies Other Christians (OX) – 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above communities but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the ranked list published for the post with effect from 22.01.2014.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (from Other Christians (OX) Community Only).
Note: The applications of candidates belonging to other than the communities mentioned in this notification will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6 Age limit : 20-43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. (Including relaxations in para 2(i) of the General Conditions). For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see para (2) of the General Conditions (except para 2(i)).
Note : In case of adult members of Scheduled Caste converted to Christian religion and their Children, the Upper age limit shall be 45 years. i.e. candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1996.
7. Qualifications:- (1) Master's Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the respective
subject by a University in Kerala.
(2) (i) B.Ed Degree in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by a University in Kerala.
(ii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed Degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
(iii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in items (i) and (ii) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
(3) Must have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of Higher Secondary School Teachers conducted by Government of Kerala or by the agency authorized by the State Government.
Note : 1. In the absence of B Ed Degree holder, candidates having Masters Degree with not less than 50% marks and who have passed State Eligibility Test will be considered. Preference will be given to those who have acquired Ph.D or M.Phil Degree or qualified at Junior Research Fellowship/National eligibility Test. The teachers appointed under this provision will have to acquired B Ed degree at their own expense within 5 years from the date of entry in service. 2. Candidates who have acquired M Ed in the subject concerned recognised by any of the University in Kerala are exempted from B Ed qualification. 3. Rule 10(a)ii of Part II KS &SSR is applicable.