Gazette Date: 12/05/2016 - Last Date: 15/06/2016
Category No: 87/2016
Applications are invited online only by ONE TIME REGISTRATION scheme from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Kerala Medical Education Service
2. Name of Post : Assistant Professor in Conservative Dentistry
3. Scale of Pay : `15600-39100/-
4. Number of vacancies : 3 (Three)
The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked List published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies reported to the Commission in writing, during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : 24 – 41, Only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1992 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. Candidates from other Backward Communities, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible for usual age relaxation.
(For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see Para 2 of the General Conditions)
7. Qualifications:- Assistant Professor
(1) Post Graduate Degree (MDS) in Conservative Dentistry from a recognised
University approved by the Dental Council of India.
(2) State Dental Council Permanent Registration.
(3) Three years Teaching Experience.